Here are some tips to help you Not bottle your emotions:
1) When something happens in your life that causes you pain or discomfort; Address it head on. Make sure you are going through it and not around it.
2) Talk with a close friend or family member, that you can confide in. If you are unable to have a conversation with someone in your immediate circle- I am advising you to seek outside help. (Counselor, Life Coach, or Therapist) Or you may want or need to do both.
3) Find a support group.
4) Pray for understanding and healing.
5) Talk about it. It will help you through the healing process.
6) Go through the emotions- sadness, anger, etc.
If you need more help or tips to move past your bottled emotions; please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Office- 888-296-0076 Cell- 408-963-9225 Emailemail@example.com