Here are some tips to get through when life throws you some curve balls or hands you a bag of lemons.
1) Talk to a good friend or family member about what's going on. If things become to overwhelming, you may want to seek a professional ( Counselor) (Therapist).
2) Journal your day, your feelings etc.
3) Seek out others going through something similar to you.
5) Take a walk, exercise helps bring down your stress levels.
6) Be grateful for what you do have.
7) Make it a point to laugh. Watch a funny movie or t.v. show.
8) Keep in mind, this to shall pass.
9) Realize that tragedy & trials are apart of life. It definitely does not discriminate who it touches or affects.
10) Smile, even when you don't feel like it. It will help you get through your day.
11) Cry & don't feel bad for expressing your pain or grief. Crying does not mean you are a weak man or woman.
These things can help you, but the number one thing that always helps me is seeking God first for wisdom and peace through it all. It's all about finding your balance. Make sure your eating and getting an adequate amount of sleep nightly. Going through a tragedy or trial can truly mold you and build your character.